Registered for the 2021 Contraceptive Technology Virtual Conference, September 22-24? We look forward to “seeing” you there! Your confirmation email included a user name, password, and login link to access the conference. Be sure to check your spam if you didn’t see it come through. Can’t find it? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Challenged in trying to access the conference? Helpful directions are available at http://contraceptivetechconf.com/attendee-instructions/. Or, you can also check out the directions here…
- Reminder: Only attendees that registered for the Pre-Conference will have access to the workshops on 9/22/21. If you are unsure, you can check your registration status in the attendee service center or send us an email.
- The recorded sessions and CE will be available for 6 months after the live event. The platform will go down temporarily after the conference while we set up the enduring content, we will send out an email when it is live.
Attendee Service Center: https://s6.goeshow.com/asha/ctc/2021/asc.cfm
Please log in to the ASC prior to the conference to double-check that your login credentials work. In the ASC you can:
- Use the My Itinerary webpage to bookmark sessions to add to your agenda.
- Use the My Profile webpage to update your personal information, including your photo and your badge name/nickname.
- On the opening day (September 22nd) of the event you will also be able to access the Virtual Event Platform from the ASC.
Run a computer system check here: https://www.bigmarker.com/system_check .
On 9/22 you will receive an email with LIVE links to the Virtual Event Platform.